All Top Personal Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011


Good morning 2011, where are the flying cars, meals in pill form, holiday's to the moon and teleportation, as well as the other futuristic inventions I was promised as we approached the year 2000.

There will be 2 updates this week as I have a gig review coming up on Thursday from psychedelic frontier warriors Rodeo Massacre as well as a album review of TV and Film star Adam Goldberg's new project The Goldberg Sisters. I'm sure with all the pending sales new open I will be filling my pockets with all manor of bargains and then digging out my ballpoint for another scathing review of something I will probably grow to like (as per usual).

Keep the faith my friends...and follow the weird naked Indian.

No comments:

Post a Comment