All Top Personal Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday 16 January 2011

captains log...


Right pop pickers I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm not resting on my skinny jean'd laurels somewhere out in the real world but in fact I've been working myself into a shaky state reviewing records by Gruff Rhys, Adam Goldberg, The Veils new EP and will be attending the listening party for the new R.E.M album this Wednesday in London, so as soon as all my reviews have been sent to the relevant parties and magazines that require them I will post them up here for your merriment and amusement. I have been really lucky recently that all the artists and bands I've been given to review have all been excellent which does make things easier and those morning train and bus journeys flow easier... keep your eyes peeled for updates soon, all locked and loaded....

No comments:

Post a Comment