All Top Personal Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday 30 June 2011

30/06/11


Greetings and salutations my most excellent friends.

Just a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about all of you (19 to be exact) I have loads of upcoming reviews both album and live as well as a few pieces that will probably slide over into the insanity bracket of my site, as various topics are punched into my keyboard by my white knuckled hands as I sit wide eyed and bushy tailed cackling to myself as I lonely debate the merits of whether I actually hate outside music festivals or simply just hate people trying to convince me that "getting back to the basics" is somehow better for my soul than a warm bed and electricity.

reviews in the pipeline include Dave Cloud & The Gospel of Power and gig reviews from the amazing Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
keep those eyes peeled for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment